Wednesday 18 June 2008

Winners !

Wow - I have so much enjoyed all your comments this week. I have lots of new blogs to visit too. I will get there in time.

The winner of my little bag and the fat quarters is Suzette . . . hurray !

And the closest guess for the mystery prize was Karen-Log Cabin Quilter who was only 7 out. So far I've cut out 507 fabrics and Karen guessed 500. Well done.

If you would both care to email me your addresses I will get the parcels out to you.

Thanks to all for joining in the fun .

Busy week with not a lot of sewing done but I am determined to make amends on that front. Take care xx

14 comments:

Karen said...

I am anxious to find out what the mystery prize is that I won! I will post a picture after whatever it is gets here. Thank you so much.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think I said 1000 so I wasn´t anywhere near the right answer.

meggie said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Rhonda said...

Congrats to those two ladies...booohooo for me...LOL

Floss said...

I wanted to congratulate you on your 101 post (since I missed the 100th) Love the little bag. What a great prize.

sewkalico said...

Gutted! Well done the winners :-)

country mouse said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!! Maybe I can find the pattern for the little stitchery bag and make one myslef. Its such a little beauty.

Julia said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Wow, guess I was way off!

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

I wasn't too far off with my 450. Congrats to the winners!

Helz said...

Congratulations Winners! Yep! - I definately had No Idea... LOL

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oh phooey, to bad I missed out on this one! Gorgeous bag, it turned out so pretty...the winner is one lucky gal! :)

Lynn E said...

I saw the little bag on Swooze's site. Where did you get the pattern its adorable. I would love to make one for myself and for my niece. If its your pattern I will compensate you for sharing.
Hugs