Thursday 21 June 2007

What a dump !


OK - I will go ahead and make the bag and hope I don't totally confuse anyone too much bearing in mind I've never done this before !. I've been thinking about fabrics to make another of these bags. I've had a rummage through my stash and picked out some fabrics so sometime during the next couple of days I will get started. I have some beautiful batiks which would look stunning but you know what - I just can't cut them ! Pitiful I know ! I just took them out, gave them a stroke and had a little play re-folding and such and then put them back...No hope for me !


Before I cut out my squares I think I have a little tidying up to do ! My poor desk doesn't always look this bad - sometimes it's far worse - lol !

1 comment:

swooze said...

OK you are bad! But then so am I! I am trying to find 4 1 yard cuts of fabric from stash to make some bags. But can I "let" go of them? NO!! Looking forwar to your tutorial!