First of all I got the main section of this quilt done.
Still not sure if I like it or not. I think it's growing on me. I do not know what to do for borders. Any ideas ?? As the blocks are scrappy I want to do a pieced border of some kind. I have loads of the dark green left. I don't particularly want to use any more of the lilac print. I think I will stew on it. I love the sashings and may do this again.
There was a lot of workings out to do on this as it is basically one I designed as I went along. Here is my pattern - lol ! On here is all the cuttings sizes and sashing amounts I needed etc. I kept losing this blessed thing... I made a few mistakes working out sizes etc but it all fit in the end.
I have started a new summer project but have no photos yet but whilst I was sorting out my stash for this I came across a charm pack I had bought some months ago. This is the first and last charm pack I have bought. I have sort of challenged myself to make something nice from this and have been having great fun with it. Here are a couple of pics.....
See you all soon..